Thomas Hahm, M.D. is a South Carolina plastic surgeon who specializes in Cosmetic/ Aesthetic surgery. He underwent 9 years of surgical training to prepare for your consultation. Along with his extensive surgical ability, he utilizes the latest technology with a compassionate approach that can make the difference and achieve your goals. His dedication is to provide the Finest in cosmetic surgery.
A graduate of Emory University in Atlanta, GA, Thomas Hahm, M.D. continued at Emory University School of Medicine for his Medical Degree. He completed his General Surgery and Plastic Surgery training at the University of Louisville. He received numerous awards and recognition for his surgical teaching and was inducted into the National Medical Honor Society, Alpha Omega Alpha. He completed his 9 year extensive surgical training in Craniofacial and Cosmetic Surgery at Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Hahm has authored numerous book chapters and publications on plastic surgery and has presented his work at international scientific conferences.
Dr. Hahm is a staff Plastic Surgeon at Roper/ St. Francis Hospital System, Trident Health System and at East Cooper Hospital. In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Hahm maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- Alpha Omega Alpha, National Medical Honor Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, Candidate Member
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Candidate Member
In his free time, Dr. Hahm enjoys volunteer work such as participating in the following:
- Fund Raising for the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure since 2000 (Breast Cancer)
- Fundraising for the National Leukemia and Lymphoma Society since 1987
- Fundraising for the Humane Society since 1987